I’ve been too tired to write much lately – the past month has been crazy what with having my health fall apart right when I was trying to work three part-time jobs, write my dissertation proposal and, of course, spend time with my dogs. Naturally nothing got done well, and I certainly haven’t had a lot of time for writing.
I do, however, look forward to all that changing starting this week. I still have a busy few days ahead of me, but the end is definitely in sight. And with it, plans for what comes next. Included in these are plans for updating this blog and implementing some changes I have been thinking about for a while. I’m not 100% happy with this new format, but I do like that I can post a header photo now. So it’s a start. Other changes to come as I figure out how to do them!
– Dogs are bored out of their skulls as I haven’t been able to let them run, yet again, this time because our fields flooded then froze, so are just big skating rinks
– The cats are bored out of their skulls as they refuse to go outside in the snow, so are fighting and chasing each other around to pass the time. This, at least, entertains the dogs, who believe it is up to them to referee the fights.
– Mira is in heat, more or less right on schedule, so that makes me happy. I like to see regular heat cycles in a bitch and both Mira’s and Hannah’s have straightened out this last round.
– Ross thinks Mira smells really good.
– It’s raining, which means either we’ll finally get rid of this ice, or we’ll have more if it freezes again before what’s here gets washed away.
– I have been pricing farms to rent, and it looks like I might be able to find one for about what I pay for my house…
– I found an agility arena I can rent to train in, so starting after the holidays I’ll be getting back into agility at last!
OK, back to that proposal.